How to use FuzeBot
By Andie Suggs
updated 3 months ago
1. Build a List and take note of the search criteria you used
2. Assign FuzeBot to your List
- Go to Leads > Click on Automate with FuzeBot
- You will be directed back to the Market Based search page
- Input or Select the same search criteria you used when you built your list and click on Save Traits
- Specify how many leads you want FuzeBot to add to your list DAILY then click Save Automation
- When you go back to your Leads page, you will see that you now have a FuzeBot icon for that list and it will show you how many leads will be added to your list daily.
- You can click on "Pause" on the upper left corner of the list card to stop FuzeBot from adding leads to your list.
- Once paused, you can click on "Resume" to enable FuzeBot to your list and start adding leads to your list again.
Please note that FuzeBot is a night owl, so expect to see newly added leads the next day.
You can learn more about FuzeBot here: https://help.leadfuze.com/article/39-fuzebot