Get started with the Lemlist Integration
1: Authenticate and Authorize via API Token
Step 2: Create a Lemlist Campaign
Step 3: Send Leads to Lemlist
- LeadFuze does not send
existing leads to Lemlist right after authentication as the user hasn’t
selected the target campaign yet.
- Choose list from https://app.leadfuze.com/#/addleads and
select a Lemlist campaign for that list. There are two different ways to send leads to a campaign.
- Send leads Automatically
- For this to work, make sure in Step 1 “Automatically”
was chosen as the lead-syncing preference
- In order to send
leads automatically to Lemlist, the user needs to manually select a campaign for each list he/she wants to export
automatically. Every time leads are added to that list, they will automatically be sent to the selected Lemlist campaign in the settings. If no
campaign is selected for the list, leads from that list will not be
integrated automatically to Lemlist.
- Select ListOptions > Send To > Lemlist > Settings.
- A modal will popup. Choose a campaign and hit “Save”.
- Leads from this list will now be automatically sent to
the chosen campaign.
- Send leads Manually
- This is useful when:
- List has no default campaign to automatically
send leads to.
- To change
the campaign for a lead that was sent to Lemlist automatically by LeadFuze.
- Select contact and select campaign from ListOptions > Send To > Lemlist. This will
send/move over the chosen leads to the selected campaign.
Step 4: Verify the data
All the lead attributes and the lead email from LeadFuze will be uploaded to Campaign > Buddies-to-be.