Want to use the Zapier integration? Go here for a special invite!
Then follow these instructions:
1. Zapier Integration: To get started, click “Make A Zap!”
2. Search for (and select) LeadFuze
3. Choose the action you want to trigger the event
4. Connect your LeadFuze account
5. Enter your API key (found inside your LeadFuze account)
6. Finish Your Integration
From there you can integrate LeadFuze with any other app that Zapier integrates with.
- Send email status update alerts into your CRM or into Slack… this can be helpful for salespeople to be notified so they can hop on a call soon thereafter with a prospect.
- Stopping an email sequence to someone that goes from cold email link to free trial sign up in Intercom.
- Create a task in your favorite task management app whenever a lead OPENS an email so that you can follow up.
- Moving a lead to a different list to trigger a different email sequence
- Send leads to your CRM
- Send alerts to your Slack when leads get added for salespeople to vet / qualify
- Send leads to your outreach tool of choice to fire off cold email campaigns
- Send leads to dialing systems to start calling them
- Send data to create new tasks in your task management system to start researching them
- Send to Gmail to create a draft emails to manually personalize