Woodpecker allows you to send emails to your leads using not only G Suite, but also accounts from various other email providers, including for instance Office365, Exchange, or Zoho!
Step 1: Authenticate and Authorize via the API Token
- Copy paste this token into the text field below, choose how to sync leads, “Automatically” or “Manually” (more on this below) as the lead-syncing preference and click “Authenticate”.
- The Woodpecker integration switch will turn green after a successful connection.
Step 2: Create a Woodpecker Campaign
Step 3: Send Leads to Woodpecker
- Don’t worry, LeadFuze does not send existing leads to Woodpecker right after authentication.
- Choose a list from https://app.leadfuze.com/#/addleads and select a Woodpecker campaign for that list. There are two different ways to send leads to a campaign.
- Send leads “Automatically“:
- For this to work, make sure in Step 1 that you chose “Automatically” for the lead-syncing preference.
- In order to send leads automatically to Woodpecker, you need to manually select a campaign for each list you want to export automatically.
- Every time leads are added to that list, they will automatically be sent to the selected Woodpecker campaign.
- Important: If no campaign is selected for the list, leads from that list will not be integrated automatically to Woodpecker.
- Select List Options > Send To > Woodpecker > Settings.
- A modal will popup. Choose a campaign and hit “Save”.
- Leads from this list will now be automatically sent to the chosen campaign.
- Send leads “Manually“:
- This is useful when:
- List has no default campaign to automatically send leads to.
- To change the campaign for a lead that was sent to Woodpecker automatically by LeadFuze.
- Select contact(s) and select campaign from List Options > Send To > Woodpecker. This will send/move over the chosen leads to the selected campaign.
Step 4: Verify the data
A list of prospects will be uploaded to Campaign > Prospects
That’s all there is to it!